background

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

the boys

here are a few pics for friends and family





I'm starting to receive regular boquets from my sweet boys. Out here something is always blooming and if J sees it he's going to get it for his mommy!



I've enjoyed watching the relationship between these two grow. They both are always ready and willing to look out for each other!


Did someone say "mudpuddle"? You know have a better understanding of the title of my blog...like they say a picture is worth a thousand words!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

beautiful photos!

papa j

Jenna said...

I am loving your blog. What cute pictures and I loved your comments under each picture.

I look forward to the updates and your stories.You are a great artist and writer. Keep up the good work.

Ilove with all my heart and I am so proud of you. MOM