background

Saturday, March 22, 2008

busy days

It's been abusy couple of days...I haven't had much time to post...we've been having a great time with celebrations leading up to Easter. I'll have to post pictures tomorrow night...let's just say that today there was plenty of candy, cake, games, puppets and all round fun...the boys are snug as a bug in a rug...fast asleep.

Quick reflection on comments from the boys today:

B on seeing mommy dressed in her "woman at the tomb" costume," Mommy you're Jesus!"

Conversation with J on growing up and becoming a daddy (becoming a daddy is when a person grows up..I don't think it has anything to do with actually having children...I'm still trying to figure this one out):

J, "Mommy, I'm going to miss you when I become a daddy."

Mommy, "I will miss you too, but we will see each other and we will always love each other." (I proceeded to give him several examples of children growing up and still being in relationship with their parents, i.e. daddy and grandma, mommy and Mama J and Papa J)

J, "I think I don't want to be a daddy...I think I only want to be six!"

You're right buddy....let's just take it one step at a time! xoxoxoxoxox Mommy

No comments: