background

Thursday, April 1, 2010

something new

I finally succumbed to the guilt that I had an "ugly" or rather "boring" looking blog. (Not that the pictures of my adorable children aren't enough to make everything exciting and new...) Rather, as I look around "blogland" everyone seems to have snappy backgrounds and clever links. I never seem to have time to "groom" my blog so I tried to do something about it this evening.

So what do you think? I have a hard time gaging the "readability" as I sit here at 10:00 p.m. in my pj's after taking my contacts out and am trying to read it with my coke-bottle glasses sliding down my nose! My eyes are blurry and dry and ebbing in and out of focus. Is the text too hard to read? I would not want to suffer anyone to find discomfort in reading my blog for the sake of beauty...so do tell...should it stay or go?