background

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Welcome Seester!


I'm so happy to have drug my lovely seester into the world of blogging. I'm looking forward to some great posts! Be sure to check her out at http://www.greenseester.blogspot.com/ .
I would like to take this opportunity to brag on my dearest seester. She is one incredible lady. (She'll probably kill me for the above posted photo, but the truth be told I think is represents her quite well...friendly, cheerful, kind, fun and funny.) She is always there to help; physically, emotionally and spiritually. We have the best times together. (the teen years were a bit rough...there was some hand-to-hand combat regarding wardrobe sharing...not so much any more...now we just deal blows at the thrift store over who gets the good shoes!)
I love her so much and have to say that she is definitely my very bestest friend forever (BFF!). I simply love hanging out with her. She is an awesome wife and mother, incredible volunteer (this girl can get things done!), great friend to many, wildly creative and talented and a delightful child of God. I am proud to call her "seester".
It is my prayer as that someday we will have the opportunity to live closer to one another. Ever since I got married we have lived very far apart. I miss her soooooo much. Honestly, there are many days I wish that I could just drop by her house...or meet her down at the best thrifting spots or have a regular Saturday morning coffee and garage sale date. Our geographical distance is one of my greatest sadnesses. My sister brings me such joy and I love her so incredibly much.

My lovely seester...I love you with all of my heart! I always will...thank you for always loving me! - your big sis -J

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That is the greatest photo of us on the couch. Do you remember that I was pregnant with Amara and you were pregnant with Jacob?